CBSE NEET 2018 Registration, CBSE NEET 2018 Application Form Registration, NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test will be conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Secondary education on 6th May 2018. NEET UG Conducted Entrance Examination every year. So here in this article, we gonna share about NEET 2018 Registration Form, Exam date, Fees Details & last date, Application Form details. see the full articles given below.
CBSE NEET 2018 Application Form –
The NEET (UG), 2018 will be conducted on Sunday, the 6th May 2018 at 10 AM on Sunday. The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counseling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities.
NEET Entrance Exam is National level Medical Entrances which is being conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) All MC/DCI Approved medical and dental college in India except AIIMS and JIPMER have to accept NEET 2018 rank only for admission.
However, there are few changes in NEET 2018 Entrance exam. see the full details discuss below.
NEET 2018 New Changes –
1. An upper age limit is 25 years for General candidates and 30 years for the SC, ST & OBC Candidates. However, New Delhi Court has ordered that the upper age limit candidates may also apply, but the final eligibility will be decided upon outcome after the official announcement.
2. Urdu has been introduced as a new question paper language. Now the languages in which NEET 2018 question paper will be available are English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
3. NIOS Open School Students can also apply for CBSE NEET 2018 as per the directive of Delhi.
4. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana also have to Join NEET System. Their 15% all India quota seats are now added for admission through NEET.
How to Register for CBSE NEET 2018 Application Form –
1. First of all Eligible candidates can fill the Application form by Visit this Cbseneet.nic.in site here.
2. Now note down your Registered Number.
3. Now upload Photograph as well as signature.
4. Pay the Application Fee of your suitable payment mode.
5. After successfully Make the payment then Print the Confirmation Page.
CBSE NEET Application Fees –
For General and OBC Candidates have to Pay Rs 1400. And For SC, ST, PH Candidates May Pay Rs 750.
NEET 2018 Important Dates –
- Online Application form for Submission Started on 8th February 2018.
- Submission of Online Application Form Last Date is 9th March 2018.
- Application Fees to be paid until 10th March 2018.
- Date of Exam 6th May 2018
- Admit card Issue Date In April 2018.