Deled 504 Objective Question Answer, Nios Deled 504 Objective Question and Answer, hello readers we hope all the deled teachers are successfully registered for 2nd semester course and fill up the exam form. so you have to prepare for the upcoming exam of 2nd year, so here in this article we are gonna discuss D.el.ed objective question and answers, check it out below.
- 1 Nios Deled 504 Objective question and Answer –
- 2 Deled 504 Objective Question and answer / D.el.ed MCQ Question PDF –
- 3 Deled 504 Objective Question Answer.
Nios Deled 504 Objective question and Answer –
Nios deled course is a special package for all the untrained teachers all over India. Nios deled 2nd Semester Registration & Form fill up is going on for the course 504 505. The deled 2nd semester Exam is held on the month of August 2018, so you have to prepare for your examination.
here in this very article we are gonna discuss Deled 504 objective question with answers, so without taking any further time lets come to the main point. see below the objective question of 504 course with answers.
Deled 504 Objective Question and answer / D.el.ed MCQ Question PDF –
here we present below the 504 objective questions and solutions,
1. By what method of mathematical learning, the knowledge obtained is permanent and interesting?
Answer – By laboratory method.
2. According to a scholar’s statement, the sum of more training and less knowledge is equal?
Answer – By the arrival method.
3. Students understand the meaning of consolidations and principles of mathematics, what are the aims of this learning?
Answer – Concept.
4. In what class should the mathematical teaching areas be provided accordingly?
Answer – According to fit.
5. The importance of arithmetic teaching is –
Answer – For wages and business, practical use, domestic work.
6. Part of the practical mathematics –
Answer – Check the functioning of banks.
7. It is real that many students find math very difficult;
Therefore, concrete steps should be taken by the school and the teacher
If the level of math level can be increased, what are the appropriate approaches?
Answer: – Education Policy 1986.
8. What is considered to be related to geometry?
Answer – By extension and expansion.
9. Name the organization that produces math kit?
Answer – Rajasthan State Educational Research and Training Institute
10. What is the effect of using Abacus in small classes?
Answer – In teaching count.
11. Who is communicated with the set of natural numbers?
Answer – N.
12. The method which is based on the look, listen and understand the principle?
Answer – Display method.
13. Which method of mathematical learning is useful in the development of the ideas and logic powers of the children?
Answer – Analysis.
14. What is the last step of the teaching process?
Answer – Evaluation.
15. What has NCERT been compared to the quality of mathematics teacher?
Answer – The ability to present summaries, excitement and presentable behaviors, by the ease and variety of expression of expression.
16. What is the purpose of the racetrack?
Answer – Education.
17. What is the best method of geometry?
Answer – Display method.
18. The biggest drawback of the laboratory method?
Answer – This student is considered a small scientist.
19. Which math is used more in the daily life of man?
Answer – Arithmetic.
20. What is a symbol?
Answer – Line.
21. What kind of learning material is sexuality?
Answer – Visual content.
22. How many methods are there to know the mean?
Answer – two.
23. How many times will be fifty-five times fifty?
Answer – 600.
24. What are the activities in the life of a human being which are the most used in mathematics?
Answer – Economic.
25. Which example should be used to make mathematical learning advanced and interesting?
Answer – Magic Lantern.
we will add more objective question here, so be patient and stay tuned with us for new update regarding deled course. kindly share this article with your friends for helping them.