Deled 505 Question Answer, Nios deled 505 Solved Question Answer, hello readers today we are here to discuss the Nios D.el.ed 505 Question Answer. If you want to pass your deled 2nd year examination then you have to Answer your question properly. If you are looking for deled 505 course question with answer then this article will be helpful for you. So here we have provided you with some important question of 505 course and solved answers, check it out below.
Nios Deled 505 question Answer –
As we all know Deled 2nd semester Exam form fillup is already done. Nios deled 2nd-year exam is going to be held on September, ts not the exact date, because Nios officially not release the exact date yet. if they release you will the notification on Nios official site. If you want to pass out the examination then you must know the question pattern, and what type of question is coming in your exam and how to solve it.
Deled 505 course question answer –
we have already post Nios deled 504 Objective Question Answers, now if you are looking for d.el.ed 505 Course Question answer then here in this very article;e we are provided you the important question and answers of 505 course then check it out below.
Deled 505 Question and Answer –
1. What are the environmental problems that are born as a result of urbanization?
Answer – Development of slum dwellers in cities, increase in air pollution from the concentration of industries, pollution by the removal of industrial residues.
2. What method was created by Miss Helen Perkiserts –
Answer – Dalton Plan Method.
3. Who has been called by adding cultural environment to the natural environment?
Answer – Geographical environment.
4. What is the consolidation of continuing to evacuate the environment while saving the environment?
Answer – Engrossed development
5. Which of the following is subject to the purpose of behavioral change skills due to physical and biological environmental education?
Answer: – Experimenting.
6. What level of play method is useful?
Answer – Primary Level.
7. Tell the features to be made in good education –
Answer- Inspirational, progress based, action based.
8. Whose role is in the lecture method?
Answer – Teacher.
9. Who do you use to keep earthworms in the laboratory?
Answer – Terrarium.
10. What is required for evaluation in the teaching process?
Answer – For improving the courses, to make the level of achievement of the child, to improve the teaching work.
11. What is the main pollutant polluting the environment?
Answer – Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide.
12. What is the significance of the Vano?
Answer – Green Gold.
13. What is the compulsion of continuing to evacuate the environment while saving the environment?
Answer – overall development.
14. Who first used the method of exploration for the teaching of fundamental and biological environment?
Answer – Pro stevection.
15. Type of air pollution?
Answer – Gaseous pollution, chemical, biophobia.
16. What impact does forest destruction have on the environment?
Answer – Increase in the quantity of greenhouse gases.
17. What is the second name of kindergarten law?
Answer – hair method.
18. In what period of human development did the greatest impact on the environment?
Answer – Scientific, technological and industrial period.
19. What is the gas responsible for the greenhouse effect?
Answer – Carbon dioxide.
20. What is the funeral of the child’s creation?
Answer – School.
21. The environmental organism is worthy of ecological factors. Who said this?
Answer – A fitting.
22. What should be the basis for determining physical and biological environmental education objectives at the primary level?
Answer – Liberalization.
23. What is the use of pharmacine?
Answer – Preservation of dead creatures.
24. Who inspects the text of the arrival method?
Answer – Child.
25. Modern examinations create a turmoil in the head of the child, who said this statement?
Answer – SC stand.
Deled 505 Question Answer
We will update more question here, so stay connect with us for further new updates.