Deled Exam Passing Mark, Deled Exam Pass Marks, Hello readers as we see many of the Nios candidates are searching what is the passing mark of Deled Exam. if you are one of them then its the perfect place for you, here in this very article we are gonna provide the information of Dled Exam Passing marks of the course 501 502 503, SBA & WBA. Check this out below.
- 1 Deled Exam Passing Marks –
- 2 Dled Passing Mark –
- 3 Deled 501 502 503 Exam marks –
- 4 Nios Deled exam marks Terms & Conditions –
- 5 Deled Exam Passing Mark
Deled Exam Passing Marks –
National Institute of Open Schooling Provide 2 year Deled course for all the untrained in-service teachers all over India. Now those candidates who were registered under deled course and appear in the deled First-semester examination 2018, those candidates might be want to know what is the passing mark of deled exam 501 502 503.
If you are looking what is the pass mark of Nios deled exam for qualify for the First semester then its the right place for you. because here we discuss in details Nios deled Exam passing marks instruction. just check it out below.
Dled Passing Mark –
There are 5 courses under deled, every course carries 70 marks and candidates must score 28 marks to pass the exam. also, assignment is also prepared for every 5 courses, Every Assignment carries 30 marks and you have to score minimum 12 marks for pass the Assignment.
Also, there are two activities will be given in the 1st year under deled course which carries 100 marks each, and you have to secure 50 marks to pass on each activity.
Deled 501 502 503 Exam marks –
Nios official announces that for passing in deled exam you have to get minimum 45 marks out of 100. here we mention below the description.
Written examination – 70 Marks.
Assignment – 30 Marks.
Overall passing Mark – 45.
So total overall you will get 45 marks to pass the exam.
Nios Deled exam marks Terms & Conditions –
1. If you get overall 45 marks and if you bring less than 12 numbers in your Assignment theory then you will be considered as fail in your exam.
2. If somehow you will get 12 marks in your Assignment and you will get 28 marks in your final exam but you can not get the total of 45 marks then only you will be considered a failure.
3. If you do not get 28 numbers in your written exam then you will be considered as a failure.