Deled SBA Format, SBA Format for deled, Hello dled readers here we are back again with another Nios Deled Course Assignment. All the Untrained in-service teachers who are pursuing Deled course they have to prepare the SBA Assignment. So here in this article, we are Given the link to Download SBA format & How to write the Assignment of SBA. Check it out below.
D.El.Ed SBA Format (School Based Activities) –
School Based Activities is mandatory for all the Untrained In-Service teachers. Its an Important Part of Exam, it contains 100 Marks which you have to complete in the 1st Year. You must pass the SBA Assignment Exam. Now the Question is that how to Write the Assignment of School based activities?
You don’t need to go anywhere for write & prepare the assignment, you can write the assignment in your own School where you are teaching currently, Your School principal will monitor your activities, you just need to Download the Format of SBA Case Study Practical work 511 and write your enrollment No, Name, Address, Course name & Subject code etc and submit it in to your study centre.
About Deled School-Based Activities –
School Based activities (SBA) Constitute an essential Component of the Deled programme. apart from the classroom teaching. A school teacher is also responsible for a number of scholastic and school management related activities. As an efficient and component teacher, you have to always maintain a comprehensive evaluation, socio-emotional behavior, and other significant information about their aptitude, interests etc.
Nios SBA (School Base Activities) Types –
511.1 – Case Study of School Child :
Case Study of School Child has 1 credit (30 Study Hours) 30 marks.
511.2 – Maintenance of School or Class Records and Registers :
- Preparation of Progress report of the students.
- Anecdotal record (based on specific observation)
- Maintenance of lesson diary/Notes.
- preparation of Records of laboratory, library and sports activities for a student.
- Preparation of scheduled and conducting arrangement/substitute class scheduled and conducting substitute classes.
511.3 – Contribution to School Programme :
- Organizing morning assembly and other assemblies and preparing a report of the process and outcome achieved.
- Organization of social festivals in the schools.
- Organization of Excursion/fields visit.
- Reporting the process of PTA/MTA/SMC (School Management Committee) meeting and outcome achieved.
- Organization of annual sports or annual day of the school.
Deled SBA Format Download PDF –
Visit the below link to Download Nios SBA Format and how to write the assignment.
The practical activities are commonly accepted as the backbone of any professional programme. In the absence of practical activities, teacher education programmes may prove a futile exercise.