Nios deled Exam form fill up 2018, Nios D.el.ed Registration, hello readers here we are back with another deled article. As we all know Dled Exam is going to held in few days. we hope all you prepared for the examination. So all the candidates have to apply Deled Exam Form through online or offline process. so here in this article, we are discussing the Deled Exam form 2018 and Exam Fees details
NIOS Deled Exam Form 2018 –
NIOS already announce the date of submission of Exam Form & Exam Fees for the course 501 502 & 503. You may apply online Registration for Deled Exam form fill up 2018 for 1st semester between 15th February to 6th March 2018 without late fee and if you miss the deadline date, you have to pay extra late fees for Registration.
You may Apply Dled Exam form through online and offline process. Online submission of exam form date is already finished now you may download the exam form through nios.ac.in site and submit to your study centre. if you are looking Deled Exam form then here in this article we provide the link to download Offline deled exam form and printout it and fill up the form and submit to your study centre before the last date of submission.
Also see : Nios D.el.Ed Study materials in Language Wise.
How to Apply Online Deled Exam Form Fillup Online Registration –
Visit this link to Know Apply Online Registration for Deled Exam form Fill up.
Dled Exam Form Fill up Offline Process –
Nios Deled Candidates may apply for deled Exam Form fill up Registration through Offline mode. You just need to download the Deled exam Application form and print out then fill it properly and finally submit to your study centre.
You may find the offline application form in Nios official site.
Nios Deled Examination Fees Submission Process –
1. Firstly you have to Provide your Enrolment No. and click on submit.
2. Now in next on next page, you have to select the medium.
3. Now, if your percentage in class XII (for General category teacher) is less than 50% and other category is less than 45% and if you have taken admission in NIOS select Yes or else No.
4. If you have taken Admission in NIOS in Class XII then provide the Reference no or Enrolment no (if you have got the same)of Class XII Admission, Do not mention the Reference no of the D.El.Ed Admission.
5. After that Click on Submit button, you will be redirected to make the online payment
6. If Payment is successful then you will get the message, payment is successful if you want you can take the print out of the same.
7. At any time if you want to see the status whether the payment is made or not then just provide the Enrolment no and the Status of the Application will be visible on the Screen.
Note: If the Payment is debited from your account and the status has not changed from payment not made to payment completed, Kindly do not make another payment, just wait for 48 hours, the payment will be updated and you may check the status by providing your Enrolment No.
If you do no how much fees have been Pay for Deled Exam Fees Check here.