Deled WBA format & Solved Answers, WBA 512 information, Hello Guys here we are back with another new article of NIOS Deled. WBA (Workshop based Activities) is also another important part of Deled course. Its similar to SBA (School Based activities). So here in this very article, we discuss How to Prepare WBA 512 Format and Answer Solutions in Hindi and English Language.
- 1 Nios Deled WBA 512 (Workshop Based activities) –
- 2 Deled WBA Information (Details) –
- 3 Nios WBA 512 (Workshop Based activities) –
- 4 What you have to Do in Deled WBA 512 –
- 5 First Year Pre-Workshop Activities –
- 6 Download Deled WBA Format –
- 7 Deled WBA Format
Nios Deled WBA 512 (Workshop Based activities) –
Deled WBA is also an important part of Deled course. All the untrained In-Service teachers who are pursuing 2 years deled course under NIOS have to prepare it. Another thing is that Its similar to School Based Activities (SBA). You have to prepare it and submit to your allotted study centre.
However, Nios official will not announce any information about when it will be started, but as per the sources, it will be started after the Nios Deled 1st Semester Exam. here in this article, we will discuss the Deled WBA Solved answer solution in Hindi & English.
Also see – Nios SBA Cover Page Front page design download.
Deled WBA Information (Details) –
What is WBA? – WBA is known as Workshop based activities, Its a practical course of NIOS Deled. This Programme will be held in your Study Centre where experts, Equivalent groups and others will get an opportunity to interact with this program will help you to get your teaching skill and practice.
The workshop will be organized by the coordinator of your study centre for the 1st year of the workshop. however, the scheduled will be issued by NIOS for WBA n the official site or give notice separately.
Nios WBA 512 (Workshop Based activities) –
For WBA (Workshop based activities) you will Give 100 points. Under this include,
1st Year –
⇒Preparation of Lesson Plans on Language, Maths, EVS, Sc/S.sc. (6×4=24 Marks)
⇒Preparation of Teaching and Learning materials and aids on the
four subjects (4×4=16 marks)
⇒Development of a portfolio in any one subject based evaluation. (06 marks)
⇒Preparation of balanced question paper based on design
and blueprints. (6×4=24 marks)
⇒Observation of Demonstration Lesson. (10 marks)
⇒Participation in the process evaluation. (20 marks)
So all totals will be given 100 Marks. You have to prepare at your own and submit it to your allotted study centre before the last date.
What you have to Do in Deled WBA 512 –
WBA provides a basic introduction to training in various aspects of learning useful techniques and tips. It is the platform for you to exchange ideas, raise issues, discuss topics and problems related to your work as a teacher. The program for the workshop has been prepared to provide the possibility for pr flexibility in accordance with local requirements.
First Year Pre-Workshop Activities –
1. All the records prepare for School-Based Activities are to be present in the workshop.
2. Development of lesson plan to be discussed during the workshop (at least two from each subject in language Maths, EVS, and Science/Social Science).
3. Planning one lesson in multigrade/multiclass contexts.
4. Development of different types of subject-based evaluation tools.
5. Plan for developing a mathematics lab in your screen.
6. action plan for field visit for environment/socio-economic points of learning.
7. Preparation of two TLM and its Presentation in the workshop.
8. Preparation of evaluation Portfolio in different subjects areas.
9. Collection of question paper of last annual examination for analysis.
Download Deled WBA Format –
If you are looking for WBA Format in Hindi or English then here we provide the Download link of Workshop based activities format. after downloading the format you may fill it.
Download SBA Format in Hindi.
Deled SBA Format download in English.
The link is not given yet. after Nios official will publish it we will add the Format in this article, so stay in touch with us for further new updates regarding this.
If you have any query then feel free and drop down your comment below. also, share this article with your friends to help them.