Nios Deled Lesson Plan, What is Nios Lesson Plan, Nios Lesson Plan is a Guide which helps to execute a mission that is to be accomplished in the Classroom with the children. so in this very article, we are discussing the Nios Lesso Plan & How to Presentation on Model Lesson plan see the full article given below.
Nios Lesson Plan –
What is Nios Lesson Plan, In simple words, It’s a Guide which helps to execute a mission that is to be accomplished in the classroom with the children. It is also defined as a creative process which provides a framework for purposeful learning. How to prepare Presentation on Lesson Plan, Mention here, check this out.
How to Prepare Nios Presentation on Model Lesson Plan –
Generally, a Classroom has two Important elements they are, Teacher & Student. Both are at the receiving at the knowledge acquisition in the sense that both acquire and enhance knowledge together and both are always in the process of learning. Textbook, Lesson, Examination are also another important element of a classroom. It is most important to keep those plan in mind when you prepare for a lesson plan.
Lesson plan maintains flexibility firmness & rigorous to improve to ensure that teaching objects are met and flexibility is important to ensure the real difficulties met while teaching. however, the elements of presentation on Model Lesson plan are given below.
The Important Elements are –
1. Class Timing: The Teacher must have to know first how many days & hour he has to teach in this week and in the year of completing the course. The length and duration that you are getting per lesson will help you achieve your teaching objectives very well.
2. Title of the Chapter: It is also one of the most important parts.
3. Class Size and Age Group of Children: Teacher must know the what is the class size, length & breath. also, have to know the age of children.
4. Prior Knowledge: It’s an Important to check the prior knowledge of the children because of the issue of prior knowledge must relate to how you plan to proceed further with the plan toward completing of your learning & teaching objects.
5. Specific Objective : The Objects relate today wise plan as it is aim to explain what happens in class in particular day or period.
6. Common/General Objective: This is the overall objects that you want to achieve through the lesson.
7. Method & Process: The method or Process is about the line of progression in the class about chapter keeping the greater as well as specific objects in mind.
9. Suggestion/Remarks :
Here given below the Video Tutorial of Nios Presentation of Model lesson Plan & Other Details regarding this/ Check out the video.