SCERT Gov PDF ODL 2017, State council of educational Research & Training is provide 2 year deled diploma course Through Regular/Face to Face mode and ODL mode to make teachers professionally competent and bringing quality in education. through Open and Distance Learning(ODL) mode in partnership. Here in these article We have added some Deled SCERT ODL course PDF which is download from here. so Check this out below.
- 1 SCERT ODL Course informaton –
- 2 DElEd Course under SCERT provide two different course –
- 3 Characteristics/Features of D.El.Ed SCERT ODL Course –
- 4 SCERT Gov PDF ODL Course 2017 Download –
- 5 SCERT Gov PDF ODL 2017
SCERT ODL Course informaton –
There will be a Pre-Entry-Test (PET) for admission into 2-year D.El.Ed. course in the month of April/May every year. admission are held on the month of june every year & the course is start from 1st july. however other details regarding qualification, admission and other fees/semester etc.)is available in the prospectus
SCERT has been assigned the task to prepare professionally qualified teachers as mandated by the RTE Act to accomplish UEE by implementing Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) through Open and Distance Learning(ODL) mode in partnership with UNICEF Assam. This is 2 year diploma course for all the untrained teachers to improving professional competency of teachers and determining quality in education.
DElEd Course under SCERT provide two different course –
* Face to Face mode – The pre-service teachers’ training is conducted in face to face mode by the TEIs under SCERT. TEIs like DIETs, Normal Schools and the BTCs are conducting D. El. Ed course to the prospective SCERT conducts an entrance examination every year in the month of May that is PET (Pre Entry Test) and the session starts from 1st July. This is a Two year course with four semesters.
* ODL mode – SCERT is also conducting El. Ed course in ODL mode from the session 2017-18. SCERT, it has been assigned the task to prepare professionally qualified teachers as mandated by the RTE Act to accomplish UEE by implementing Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) through Open and Distance Learning(ODL) mode in partnership with UNICEF Assam.
Characteristics/Features of D.El.Ed SCERT ODL Course –
- To Develop knowledge, skill, capacity and professionalism among them so that they become effective teachers.
- sensitize them to understand the factors of learning and development of children.
- To impart training to working untrained teachers in Assam.
- To acquaint them with innovative changes and developments in teaching – learning process.
- develop understanding of elementary school curriculum and syllabus among them.
- To acquaint teachers with their roles and responsibilities in social, cultural and political perspective.
- To develop effective professionalism among trainees.
SCERT Gov PDF ODL Course 2017 Download –
All the PDF’s are not given here. once the official will publish the other PDFs we will update it here. So stay tuned with us for further updates.