Assam TET Recruitment 2018 for Upper Primary Teachers for various subject total 4120 posts. DEE (Director of Elementary Education) Assam has announced the Recruitment Notification for various post total 4120, such as assistant teacher, Hindi teacher, Arabic teacher, Science Teacher, Assamese language teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher. So in this very article, we are discussing How to Apply for TET UP Assam Recruitment 2018.
- 1 TET Assam UP Recruitment 2018 –
- 2 DEE TET Assam Recruitment –
- 3 TET Assam UP Recruitment 2018 Details –
- 4 Important Dates of TET Assam Recruitment –
- 5 Eligible Criteria for TET Assam Recruitment Upper Primary Teacher –
- 6 How to Apply Online for TET Assam Recruitment UP Teacher –
- 7 Assam TET Recruitment Important Links –
TET Assam UP Recruitment 2018 –
Assam Director of Elementary Education (DEE) publish a Notification vacancy for Upper Primary Teacher TET Assam. Total 4120 vacancies in the various post, Assistant teacher, Hindi teacher, Arabic teacher, Science Teacher, Assamese language teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher. Apply Mode Online Apply only.
Eligible candidates who are interested may Apply Online form fillup for TET Upper Primary Teachers Assam through the official site dee.assam.gov.in
DEE TET Assam Recruitment –
Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, who are the citizen of India as defined as article 6 to 8 of the constitution of India for filling up various post total 4120 number of Posts of regular vacant posts of teachers in Upper Primary schools under DEE Assam. however, the category wise number of vacancies are likely to be increased or decreased.
TET Assam UP Recruitment 2018 Details –
There are total 4120 Posts in various subject and language-wise, such as,
⇒Assistant Teacher – 2068 Posts.
⇒Hindi Teacher – 1285 Posts.
⇒Assamese language Teacher – 292 Posts.
⇒Arabic Teacher – 154 Posts.
⇒Science Teacher – 299 Posts.
⇒Manipuri Language Teacher – 22 Posts.
|TET Assam Recruitment||Qualifiaction|
|Assistant Teacher (UP)||BA/Bsc from the UGC recognized University and UP TET and 2 Year D.El.Ed or B.Ed or D.Ed|
|Hindi Teacher (UP)||BA/B.Sc from the recognized university having Hindi as one of the Subjects and UP TET and 2 year D.El.Ed or B.Ed or D.Ed (Special Education)|
|Science Teacher (UP)||B.sc from the UGC Recognized university and UP TET Qualified in Science and Mathematics stream with 2 year D.el.ed or B.Ed or D.Ed education.|
|Arabic Teacher (UP)||BA/B.Sc from the recognized university having Arabic as one of the Subjects and UP TET and 2 year D.El.Ed or B.Ed or D.Ed (Special Education)|
|Assamese language Teacher (UP)||BA/B.Sc from the recognized university having Assamese as one of the Subjects and UP TET and 2 year D.El.Ed or B.Ed or D.Ed (Special Education)|
|Manipuri Language Teacher 9UP)||B.Sc from the UGC recognized university having Manipuri as one of the Subjects and UP TET and 2 year D.El.Ed or B.Ed or D.Ed (Special Education)|
Important Dates of TET Assam Recruitment –
Starting Date of Applying Online – 26th March 2018.
Last Date for Apply Online Application – 19th April 2018.
Alos see – Nios Deled Exam date 2018 for 1st Year.
Eligible Criteria for TET Assam Recruitment Upper Primary Teacher –
Age Limit – A candidate must not less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January 2018. However, relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC and ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms.
⇒The Candidates will be selected for the post teacher of Upper Primary schools in the same medium school as per the language selected in the teacher eligibility Test for UPS.
⇒All eligible Contractual Teachers may apply to any one of the posts.
⇒The Regular teachers working in UP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools and regular teachers working in LP schools are not allowed to apply in any of these posts in LP schools. However, if Regular LP teachers if otherwise eligible may apply in UP schools through Proper Channel only.
⇒Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Schedule areas are not eligible as per Govt letter vide No PMA.345/2016/Pt-II/19 Dated 08/12/2016.
⇒A Candidate may apply only once in any of the districts mentioned above.
How to Apply Online for TET Assam Recruitment UP Teacher –
1. The Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through official site http://dee.assam.gov.in.
2. Now on this very page click on Online Apply for Regular teachers UP or LP.
3. Then click on Online Application Registration and select Register for Upper Primary teacher Position.
4. Select any Post like Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Hindi Teacher, Arabic Teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher, Assamese language teacher.
5. Now you have to Upload your documents along with passport size colour photo and signature.
6. Then click on Continue button. (If you want recheck then click on review)
7. Finally, Click on Submit.
(After submitting the online application form, you will get a unique Number against the submitted Application. you may printout out the Unique Number for future references.
You need to upload the following documents while applying online,
- Colour Passport Size Photograph.
- HSLC Marksheet and Certificate.
- Degree Marksheet and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (For general candidates No need)
- Scanned Signature.
- D.El.Ed Mark sheet and certificate.
- BPL Certificate for BPL Candidates only.
- Certificate of NCC Sports & Cultural. (Only B or C Category only)
Application Fees – The Candidates Must have to deposit an amount of Rs 200. for Reserved category Rs 150 for SC/ST Candidates and free for BPL Candidates) In the form of Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.