UP Deled Notification 2018-19 UP BTC Deled Online Application form process. Uttar Pradesh Deled Admission 2018-19 is available from 3rd April 2018 and Application form will start from 28th March 2018. The last date of the application form is up to 27th April 2018. so here in this article, we will give the full details of UP Deled Admission Process, Registration fees, dates etc.
- 1 UP Deled Admission 2018-19 Online Application Form –
- 2 About UP Deled 2018 BTC –
- 3 Seats in UP D.El.Ed –
- 4 Eligible Criteria for UP Deled 2018 BTC –
- 5 UP Deled Registration Fees / Application Fees –
- 6 How to Apply for UP Deled BTC Admission form –
- 7 UP deled BTC 2018 Selection Procedure –
- 8 UP Deled Application form 2018
UP Deled Admission 2018-19 Online Application Form –
The UP Board has announced a new course of BTC known as UP deled (Diploma in Elementary education). this course is only available only for Uttar Pradesh candidates. interested and eligible applicants must fill the details on the Online application form. for applying up deled 2018 there is only online mode is available. you can apply from the official site of UP Lucknow university before the closing date. UP deled 2018 admission notification is already announced in the newspaper. here we provide the full details of UP deled 2018 BTC see below.
Many candidates of UP are searching for private college list of BTC Deled Uttar Pradesh and also interested to know about District wise College list of BTC in Agra, Mathura, Aligarh, Lucknow, Kanpur, Noida etc. here we provide the full list of Private college, you can download it from given the link.
About UP Deled 2018 BTC –
UP BTC is also known as UP Deled Exam (Diploma in Elementary Education). It’s organizing by SCERT (State Council of Education Research and Training)
the duration of the course is 2 years which include 4 semesters. It is full-time regular course for elementary education. this course is only valid for Uttar Pradesh candidates. Every year UP BTC Entrance exam is held to recruit eligible candidates as the teacher for primary level.
Seats in UP D.El.Ed –
⇒UP Deled seats in DIET are 10500 available.
⇒UP Deled Seats available in Private College is 71100.
Eligible Criteria for UP Deled 2018 BTC –
- Applicant must have passed in Bachelor Degree along with 50% marks & 45% marks for Reserve category.
- Candidates minimum age is 18 years and Upper age is 31 years as per the SCERT norms.
|UP Deled Admission 2018-19||Important Dates|
|BTC 2018 online Registration Start Date From||03.04.2018|
|Last Date for online Registration||23.04.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application with application fee||25.04.2018|
|Last date to Take Print Out of the Final Application||27.04.2018|
|Online Application Correction date||01 To 04 May,2018|
|Session Started from||01.07.2018|
UP Deled Registration Fees / Application Fees –
All the Applicants should pay the application fees for UP Deled 2018 can only be paid through online mode. you can pay the amount through Net banking, Credit card, debit card.
- Those candidates who are General & OBC category have to pay Rs 400
- Candidates who belong from SC & ST Category they have to pay Rs 200.
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates they don’t have to pay any fees.
How to Apply for UP Deled BTC Admission form –
Make sure Application form should be only accepted through online mode. No offline mode is available.
1. First of all, applicants must go to official site https://updeled.gov.in.
2.Now enter all the details in the application form and upload all the required documents.
3. Click on submit button.
4. Now the Registration fees of UP Deled.
5. After successfully Registration take a print out for future use.
UP deled BTC 2018 Selection Procedure –
- The selection process is based on online merit list.
- Counseling if required.
- Seat allotment / document verification.
- there is no written exam.
- Merit list will be made on the basis of 10+12+graduation marks.