GU Exam Form Fill up 2018, Guwahati University (GU) is all set for Exam Form Fillup for B.A, B.sc, B.com 2nd, 4th & 6th Semester (for Arrear, Repeat, Regular Students). Now you may Apply online for GU Exam Form fillup 2018 through Guwahati University official site www.gauhati.ac.in. Here in this article, we are discussing the procedure steps by steps how to Form fillup for TDC 2nd, 4th & 6th Semester Exam under Guwahati University.
- 1 GU Exam Form Fillup 2018 Online Registration –
- 2 GU Exam Form Fillup Last date –
- 3 How to Apply Guwahati University Online Exam Form fillup 2018 www.guexamform.com –
- 4 GU Online Form Fillup Important Notes –
- 5 GU Exam Form Fillup 2018.
GU Exam Form Fillup 2018 Online Registration –
Every Year Guwahati University (GU) conduct exam for all the candidates who are got registered under it. Generally, the Exam for 2nd, 4th & 6th semester is held in the July month. This year its also going to be in the same way, however, GU has not announced the Date sheet of the TDC 2nd, 4th & 6th Sem Examination 2018, it will be released very soon.
Now all the candidates who are studying in the GU (Guwahati University) those candidates are Apply for Online Exam Form Fillup 2018 for the candidates of B.A, B.com & B.sc 2nd, 4th & 6th Semester (Arrear, Regular, Repeat & Dropout Candidates).
GU BA, B.com, B.sc 2nd, 4th & 6th Sem Exam Form Fill up is only done through Online Process.
GU Exam Form Fillup Last date –
Guwahati University Exam Online Form Fillup currently going on, however, the last date for filling up the exam form is 22nd April 2018 as per the Guwahati university norms.
Guwahati University is the most reputed and oldest university in the Northeast of India, GU conducts Under Graduate DC exams in various UG Colleges in Assam which are affiliated with Guwahati University.
How to Apply Guwahati University Online Exam Form fillup 2018 www.guexamform.com –
First of all, You need to register for Apply GU Exam online Form fillup, here we mention the steps how to Registered for it.
1. First of all Visit GU Exam Form Fill-up site www.guexamform.com.
2. After open the page you need to click on Register Option.
3. Enter your email address and Mobile Number and verify them.
4. Then you will receive USER ID and Password in your Email ID.
5. Now again Opens www.guexamform.com and click on login.
6. Now you have to Enter your User ID and Password.
7. here you will see GU exam Online Registration form, you just to need to complete the form by entering details.
8. Attach Self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
9. Finally, Click on Submit that’s it.
10. Now Take Printout GU Exam Form Fillup 2018 Application form.
(Make sure before submitting check all the details provided by you)
GU Online Form Fillup Important Notes –
1. Your User ID is system generated and can not be changed.
2. For security reason, you have to required change the system generated password into a choice of yours.
3. Students of 5th Sem having arrear subjects in 2nd sem or in the 6th semester will not be allowed to appear in both the semesters. they are entitled to appear in the 2nd Semester or 6th Semester only.
4. After filling the form a challan without mentioning the amount will be generated which has to be submitted to the college.
5. The Fee structure for all the Examinations remains same, its similar to the last semester examination.
6. College has to deposit the examination fees, Semester-Wise, Stream-Wise and batch wise (Regular, Arrear, Repeat, dropout each separately) Through RTGS to Guwahati University SBI Account Number 10243124298, IFSC Code – SBIN0002060 and MCIR Code – 78^0020^5) and to submit all the fees payments documents in a separate envelope to the controller of examinations, Guwahati University. Separate RTGS (Semester-Wise, Stream-wise, and batch-wise (Regular, Arrear, Repeat & Dropout Should be done).