NIOS PCP Schedule First Year, NIOS D.El.Ed PCP Scheduled 2017 First Year, NIOs (National Institute of Open Schooling) has recently announce NIOs PCP Scheduled for d.el.ed first year at respective study centre from 18-12-17 to 31-1-18. If you are pursuing 2 year Deled Course under NIOS Then you have to look this article very carefully. In This post You will know how what to do in NIOS PCP, How o Do, What will have to be done, Get all the information here. See the full article given below.
What is PCP Schedule –
PCP i.e. Personal Contact Program is organized in 1st-semester and in 2nd-semester to give offline information to all the teachers performing NIOS DELED and to solve teacher related problems. Where all teachers get all information of DELED. Information about all courses is given and How to make an assignment? It will also be discussed in PCP. The First Year Assignment submission process is said to be about.
Download NIOS D.El.Ed PCP Schedule 2017-18 :
NIOS is officially announce PCP Scheduled for First year at respective study centre from (Deled PCP Scheduled Date) 18/1/17 to 31/1/18. keep in mind that the PCP for first year 2017-18 for NIOS D.el.ed was scheduled for only 15 days. If you are Pursuing Deled Course then you have to create the DElEd PCP Schedule. and Organize a PCP in all of your D.el.ed Study Centre. No Matter you are from which state, It is Mandatory for all the untrained in-service teachers.
You can Download NIOS PCP Scheduled 2017 in PDF in NIOS official site. they Updated on there site.
How to Attend DElEd PCP at Study Centre –
If you have a question that you have to Registet for PCP or Not? Then read below here.
You do not have to register in PCP. What is the date of PCP in your state? Which study center do you go to? Its Timetable – What is the DELED PCP Schedule. All these information will be given to you from email or from SMS to call letter. In addition to this, some information will be obtained by contacting your state’s NIOS Center.
NIOS D.eled PCP Full Information –
State below some information about NIOS deled PCP Schedule, See below.
- The PCP will be in your study center between 18-12-2017 to 31-01-2018.
- This is the entire 15-day program. For everyone is compulsory.
- More than 100 teachers will be taken per center.
- Details of all the courses (501 to 505) will be given to you from RPs
- In DELED PCP Schedule, you will be told about DELED assignment.
- You must have 75% presence in PCP.
- Your course assignment is also to be submitted in PCP at this time.
- All courses & # 8211; Units related questions can be asked here.
- Per Session will be 2.5 hours for all days.
- Your study center will be in your district of your state only.